Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Pride and the Glory of Peter T. Sheeple

From "The Pride and the Glory of Peter T. Sheeple"

Now, I say, this is going to be just a wee bit complicated, what with me almost marrying Senator Cyanide Cindy and Julie the Giantess at the same time, plus there was that riot at the guesthouse in the Peace Garden, and Uncle Sidney with the rocket launcher, and Cave Man Carl with his pants off, and there was me in the French Maid outfit …and, of course, my meeting Multi the supercomputer mole who got me out of it all even if it meant skipping planet for a couple of months until the heat was off. But the Lunar Alps are lovely this time of year. So, as they say in Paris, pas de problemos.

But, like I say, complificated, and you may want to take notes and work it all out later...

 More here: The Pride and the Glory of Peter T. Sheeple

No comments:

Post a Comment